Website terms and conditions: by using this website you agree to these terms and conditions.
Who we are
This website refers to the International Communications Adviser Network (I-CAN), individual advisers, and related associates. The phrase ‘this website’ refers to i-can.global, including any sub-domains and sub-directories.
Using this website
You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes. You must also use it in a way that doesn’t infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of, this site by anyone else. We may change or remove content at any time without notice.
Services supplied by individual advisers have their own terms and conditions – read and understand these before you use the relevant service.
Linking to this website
We welcome and encourage other websites to link to i-can.global.
We’re not responsible for the content or usage of any site linked to, or linking into i-can.global. You agree to release us from any claims or disputes that may come from using this website.
You should read all terms and conditions, privacy policies and end user licences that relate to this or any related websites before you use them.
Using this website’s content
Most content on this website is subject to our copyright and maybe reproduced, without prior permission, subject to appropriate acknowledgement.
Where possible we credit the author or copyright holder of any content published on this or related sites that is not our own.
Contact us if you want to reproduce a piece of content but aren’t sure if it’s covered by our copyright.
This website’s content may be available through feeds for other websites, apps, and social media, which might use versions of our content that have been edited and stored for later use. We don’t give any guarantees, conditions or warranties about the accuracy or completeness of any content published on these platforms. We’re not liable for any loss or damage that may come from your use of these platforms.
While we make every effort to keep this website to date, we don’t provide any guarantees, conditions or warranties that the information will be:
- free from bugs or viruses
We’re not liable for any loss or damage that may come from using this or related websites, including:
- any direct, indirect or consequential losses
- any loss or damage caused by civil wrongs (‘tort’, including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise
- the use of this website and any websites that are linked to or from it
- the inability to use this website and any websites that are linked to or from it
- This applies if the loss or damage was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you advised us that it might happen.
This includes (but isn’t limited to) the loss of your:
- income or revenue
- salary, benefits or other payments
- profits or contracts
- anticipated savings
- goodwill or reputation
- tangible property
- intangible property, including loss, corruption or damage to data or any computer system
- wasted management or office time
We may still be subject to other liabilities which cannot be excluded or limited under the applicable laws of England and Wales.
Requests to remove content
You can ask for content to be removed from this website. Contact us to ask for content to be removed. You’ll need to send us the web address (URL) of the content and explain why you think it should be removed. We remove content at our discretion.
Information about you and your visits to this website
We make every effort to check and test this website for viruses. You must make sure that the way you use this website doesn’t expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which can damage your computer system.
We’re not responsible for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or computer system that might happen when you use this website.
Viruses, hacking and other offences
- When using this or any related website, you must not introduce viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or any other material that’s malicious or technologically harmful.
- You must not try to gain unauthorised access to this website, the server on which it’s stored or any server, computer or database connected to it.
- You must not attack this website in any way. This includes denial-of-service attacks.
- We’ll report any attacks or attempts to gain unauthorised access to the relevant law enforcement authorities and share information about you with them.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- Any dispute you have which relates to these terms and conditions, or your use of i-can.global (whether it be contractual or non-contractual), will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- There may be legal notices elsewhere on this website that relate to how you use the site.
- We’re not liable if we fail to comply with these terms and conditions because of circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- We might decide not to exercise or enforce any right available to us under these terms and conditions. We can always decide to exercise or enforce that right at a later date.
- Doing this once won’t mean we automatically waive the right on any other occasion.
- If any of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, the remaining terms and conditions will still apply.
Changes to these terms and conditions
We can update them at any time without notice.
You’ll agree to any changes if you continue to use i-can.global after the terms and conditions have been updated.